Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to Prathi'scookin'

Welcome all !!! This is Prathima and I am your host here today. My blog contains authentic Indain,  and International recipes. This is way to communicate with my family, Friends & visitors through the recipes I learnt, tried and invented. I, myself, am a hobby cook with a passion to cook. Cooking is something that energizes, inspires and motivates me. You can also find some useful tips, helpful  in our daily life, regarding cooking and healthy-being.

5 comments:

  1. Wish You Luck my dear... Siva

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea prathima...all the best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai Prats....Good idea........
    Hm yummy ....do post some desserts yaar....4 krish....heheh,,,i think very soon Rishi will also ask u 4 milk shakes...... so be ready we r coming soon ....see u soon ....
    call me when u r free....
    bye
    Lakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete